This document describes Cookies Policy which governs the company's website TECNOGRAFICA y Maquinaria, SA www.tecno-grafica.com URLs, with the aim of ensuring the privacy of Internet users.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that some Web sites store on your computer, smartphone • Smart (Smartphone), tablet or any other device to access the Internet.
3. Why use it?
Cookies are used to recognize the device when they return to Internet users to visit the Web site, facilitating its use to remember your preferences and browsing settings (p. Ex. Language, country, etc.). They also serve to improve the services we offer and to compile statistical information that allows us to understand how Internet users use our website and help us improve its structure and content.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the website to work well and others are used to improve the performance and user experience.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous Internet user and their device to access the Internet and do not provide references that allow the personal data of Internet users.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES
4.1. Types of cookies as the entity that manages
Depending entity that manages the site from which cookies are sent and process the data obtained, we can distinguish the following:
- Cookies themselves: are those that are sent to the device to access the Internet from the user's own Web site managed by the owner of the site and from which the service is provided only • applied by the user of Internet.
- Biscuits third: those that are sent to the device's Internet users from Web site but not run by the owner of the site, but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies .
4.2. Types of cookies as the length of time they remain activated
According to the period of time remaining enabled device to access the Internet from the user, can be distinguished as follows:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to ask and store data while the Internet user accesses a website. Usually used to store information that only want to preserve the service required by the user only • Internet on one occasion (the session that you are using at that time.)
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data are still stored on the device to access the Internet user and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of cookies, and you can go a few minutes to several years.
4.3. Types of cookies as its purpose
According to the purpose for which the data are treated through cookies, we can distinguish the following:
- Cookies techniques: They are those that allow the user Internet browsing through a website and the use of different options or services it exist in, for example, control traffic and communication data, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process an order, make a single application • enrollment or participation in an event, use items security while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customize Cookies: These are those that allow the user Internet access service with some general characteristics predefined function of a number of criteria in the user terminal from the Internet, such as would the language, type of browser through which access to the service, the locale from which to log in, etc.
- Cookies analysis: are those that allow them responsible for the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on the Internet site. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of the website and the profiling of Internet users browsing this site, in order to make improvements based on the the analysis of the data they use Internet users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way possible, the advertising space that in your case, the owner has included the website from which provides the requested service • required based on criteria the content published or how often your ads appear.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way possible, the advertising space that in your case, the owner has included the website from which provides the requested service • required. These cookies store information on the behavior of Internet users obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on this.
5. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES using this site?
The following cookies do not personally identify users of the Internet, only provide anonymous statistical information about navigation on our website; however, you can disable them by setting your browser directly.
Below are listed the cookies are being used on this Web site:
Google Analytics cookies. It is a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of browsing the site.
Remaining: 2 years (persistent)
Purpose: analysis. Usually stored in your browser to view the first site. Generates a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times you visit a Web site on the Internet. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the website.
Permanence: 30 minutes (persistent)
Purpose: analysis. Working with _utmc to store information about the activity of the visit to our website and especially the duration of this. Records when accessing the website.
Purpose: analysis. Working with _utmc to store information about the activity of the visit to our website and especially the duration of this. Verifies must keep open session or must create a new session.
Remaining: 6 months (persistent)
Purpose: analysis. Usually stored in the browser's first visit to the site. It stores information about the origin of Internet users on our site, either directly by entering the address of the domain, a link, a search or ad, as well as its geographical location at the time of access. It also keeps track of how many browsing allow Internet users move skin site. Updated every time you visit the site.
You can find more information about Google Analytics and disable these cookies using the following link: www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
In addition, Google has developed an add disabling cookies for Google Analytics common browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera, will facilitate the exclusion of installations • Installation these cookies. You can get more information at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
6. Cookies management
If the facility prevented • Installation Site cookies, some features thereof, as well as some content may be affected.
Here, we offer information on how we can carry out the management of cookies through the options offered by most common browsers.
6.1. How to configure browsers handle cookies?
You can set your browser to accept or block cookies, delete cookies already pre-installed • install or configure it so that deleted automatically when the browser is closed. If blocked, you may be certain services that require its use no longer function properly.
These settings typically found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of the main browsers (for more information see the support pages or help each browser):
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacitat-> Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
6.2. Website browsers with information about how to manage cookies
Version 7 and 8
To make any inquiries regarding this policy can be directed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies Policy Web Tecnografica y Maquinaria, SA has been updated in the month of May 2016.
Tecnografica y Maquinaria, SA reserves the right to modify its policy Cookies Site in the event there is a change in legislation, doctrinal and jurisprudential criteria for own business. If you enter any changes to this policy, the new text will be published on this website.
It is recommended that Internet users who visit regularly this policy of cookies are http://www.tecno-grafica.com website.